Sign in to follow this  

Project KJFK wants you! Scenery Desginers Wanted!

Project KJFK is my attempt to construct freeware scenery for Kennedy International Airport in New York, New York. I have spent time considering how to go about it and have decided that this can not be a solo venture so the call is going out to all who is interested in particiapting in the project in any way possible. Even if you can only contribute limited time and experience you are still welcome, This is a learning endevour for me and everyone else and as long as you are willing to contribute you are wanted and needed. Everyone will recieve equal credit for their partcipation.Since my last post a few people have shown interest in particapting. The project is divided into 4 key areas: Research, Creation, Texture, and Assembly. As many people as i can get are needed for research which involves photo's and etc. The goal is to have the other areas covered by 2-4 people a piece, but that is optimisticIf you have experience in any of the four areas and are interested in partciapting in this project or if you would like to recieve a complete project outline, you may post a reply with contact info or send email to projectjfk@yahoo.com Let us work together to bring to life one of America's best and most beautiful airportsLook for a website and updates in this forum and the Scenery Design forum in the future.