Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hugo

Gmax installation problem

Guest Hugo

Hi!I'm getting my feet wet (oh so slowly!!) with Gmax. But I have a problem to start with.I have installed the version that comes with 2K2 but here's what I see when I click the mouse's right button into anyone of the panes. http://www.colba.net/~hcaron/Nightbird/GMaxprob.jpgOver the DISPLAY and under the TRANSFORM lines, normal text should appear where now are some kind of cabalistic signs :-(I have re-installed the prog twice and these still appear. Any idea of the cause? The video card is an GeForce 200MX 32 Meg over an Athlon 1.33.I know there is an upgraded version (over 2K2's). Could this be the solution? In any cases, not taking into account my problem, is the upgrade worthty to be downloaded and installed?Thanks for any advice,Hugo

Guest Hugo

Oups! Sorry for the doubling the image :(Hugo

Guest Cazador

Dear Friend:go to the gmax web site to the FAQ sectiona to find the answer to your question.I remember something about to change the Fonts to Arial in the customize the Quad menu in Advance Preferences.Thanks.Alfredo Mendiola LoyolaLima Peru

Guest Hugo

Well thanks to you my far friend from Peru for this fast reply . The world is indeed getting smaller ;)Thanks for the tip, I'll check right now!Hugo

Guest Hugo

As you can see!. Thanks Alfredo. Now. I ain't got no reason not to GMax... me and my big mouth ;-)Hugo