Sign in to follow this  

Should i get the Archer2?

Thank you Greg. Getting well is my plan and it would seem that things are gonna work out fine. I should be in the real air by mid June - just in time for some hazy and CB filled skys :)In the meantime I have a laptop full of Archer - a great way to keep my mind occupied and sharp. It truly is a delightful sim plane to fly.PS. What do you think of my new sig?

Guest SD Sim

Hi Kathy,I think your new sig is great. Hope you heal quickly. Glad to see your back in the forum (just in time to help with more of my beginner questions).

Guest SoarPics

Uhm... Kathy pilot, your father looks like my grandfather. Perhaps we should talk about photos. Seriously.Regards,

Guest Scott Campbell

Kathy,I really like it you cute, fast lady you. ;-) But that really nice organge-sky sunset was quite lovely too. It somehow seemed to be the most stunning thing I've ever seen. ;-)

Guest Jeff S KDTW

Kathy-Like I said to you over at Fligthsim, I hope you get well soon.However, I had to post here to tell you how nice it is to see a face now with the name. As a father of two little girls, I would LOVE it if one day they have some special picture of "Daddy and me" near plane(s). :D Beammmiiinnnnggg ;-)[hr color=gray]http://home.earthlink.net/~snyders2000/deb.jpg

Humm. Greg, I am the last of 8 children spread over a 19 year period. I know all my relatives and the only nephew name Greg (actually Gregory) lives in Maryland.That photo of my Dad was taken in mid 1941 - the one of me BTW was last summer.Besides, did ya really want to call me "Aunt Kathy"?:-lol :-lol

Scott:Yes, my sig was sort of unique and left much to the imagination. Maybe I will go back to that some day.Jeff:Thanks for your kind words - Really!