Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boaz

Any Asian default 777 & 744 repaints out there?!

Guest Boaz

Hi there!Em well I've been completing my traffic for the US and Europe, but I've been waiting for ages now on a B744 JAl and an ANA 777!None of them have been released to my notice, and I thought they would be amongst the first?!I What about China air?! With that beautiful flower on it's tail!I've been missing them at KLAX! :oDI can't imagine that no one made them already! So if any one has or knows where to find em then speak up, and if no one knows anything, then GET BUSY MAKING THEM!!!;OD...Boaz...

Guest Boaz

Thanx I know them both;O)THEY also never did a JAL or ANA!And the last guy up there in your links, he's even Japanese!I don't know what, but my EGLL and KLAX and especially my VHHH scenery look very dry with out those air carriers!Please ??? ;OD

Guest adria320

U can find these planes at www.avsim.com/posky

I think he's looking for default repaints to use as AI. POSKY is rather unsuitable for that purpose. There is an ANA 744 in the flightsim.com library. Misha

Guest Boaz

Yes I am using them for AI, so POSKY would be murder on FS;O)I know about the ANA 744, I also found a JAL 777, but no JAL 744 and no ANA 777?!!!!This is really strange in my oppinion, and what about that China Air that flower airline, a perfect KLAX visitor!!!Oh well can't have everything;ODTHX for the feedback anyway:OD

Guest HeavyFan

Hey there BOAZ! I have another Site for you that has quite a few ASAIN Airlines for the Default 777's MD-83's,and the 747's! All good for AI! They are not the best quality paints but they are perfect for AI purposes! So here is the site, but you also gota have a unzip program for LZH files, as they are LZH ZIP files! In oreder to open them you gota have this LZH file opener! That is the only thing! I forgot where i got my LZH opener, sorry! But here is the site! MIKE -:)http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/i/m28hama/fs2k.htmBy the WAY they just release the CHINA AIRLINES repaint for the Default 747-400! I am downloading her now! Enjoy!!!

Guest HeavyFan

hmmmmmmmm........BUMP.

Guest Boaz

I know that site, but everytime I download the file, the LZH thing won't open with all the files!I can see the files before I unzip them, and when I unzip them half of them are not there!I don't know what I do wrong, but I sure can't find a way to unzip them...AND WHY HAVEN'T THEY HEARD OF ZIP?!!!Well I'll give them another go, but it won't work I knoW;O(Well they are the only ones I guess...;O)

I found Garuda, Singapore, and Malaysian for 747, and Cathay, and Singapore for 777.-----Looking for an Image Host-----

Try a google search for a program called Power Archiver. As the name implies, it's more powerful than WinZip and will open not only zips but also .lzh files and a whole host of other files that WinZip can't deal with.Misha

Guest Boaz

WOW I must try that, as the files can't unzip;O(Wish me luck...!

Guest Boaz

Just wanted you to know: I WORKS!!!!Nice one I owe you;OD