Sign in to follow this  
rhumbaflappy

Microsoft SDK: Scenery and Terrain Available Now!

HiFinal Installment of Flight Simulator 2002 SDKs Released -- Microsoft is pleased to make available the final component of its software development kit for Flight Simulator 2002. This last set of six SDK documents covers scenery and terrain components and includes the scenery SDK from Flight Simulator 2000 as a reference as it is unchanged for 2002. Information included in these documents will enable you to add custom elevation terrain, ground textures, and even aerial imagery to the Flight Simulator environment. For more information, see the Developer's Desk. http://zone.msn.com/flightsim/FS02DevDeskSDK15.aspExplains how to add new line and polygonal data such as roads, rivers, coastlines and lakes to the terrain system. (0.5MB) Taxiway MarkingsExplains how to add markings (including edge, center and hold-short lines) and lights to the taxiways you create. (0.2MB)Custom Terrain Textures

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest odog

holy crap!!!better late than never.Odog

Guest christian

ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!!Christian

Thanks ChrisI'm climbing back into my chair now. :)This is really great news for us all!!!Ken

Just got it. (like I said better late than never) I hope that they prove to be of more use than some of the earlier ones but thank youfor the heads up! Dan

Hi...It's time for make my world..... !!! :)Why this SDK was so late ? But nevermind I not have time to sleep again.... ;)Naphon Sudprasert....Fly highest has too quited cold......

I had given up hope of M$ ever releasing it.Months earlier, I had hoped Christian Stock's research would force them to release the goods, but they were stubborn.Now for a good read, and we'll see how close we were to all their scenery secrets.Dick