Sign in to follow this  
Guest Claviateur

If any one from M$ is reading this...

Guest christian

Thank you finally for releasing this SDK!I had a quick browse and I quite liked the Terrain SDK, although a tool would have been nice. Probably, people without too much technical knowledge won't understand, but I found it a great read. :-)Now, the Custom Terrain Textures. We did a bit of a rushed jub there, didn't we? The fs2000terraintextures.doc probably should have never been included. Now we know that Laura Hamilton edited that doc, but the final version (which is also included) would have been enough, since we get it in stereo already (also included in the Terrain SDK). :-xxrotflmaoAnd please where is the terraindll.dll ?!? :-mad How is the tmfviewer supposed to work with out it!!!! FIXME!!! :-8Cheers, Christian

Guest Claviateur

Oh I noticed those side comments but took me a while to think that they might have provided a wrong old version who knows. Yes we have the DLL missingResampler seems creating different LOD calculation etc... My photoreal layout is no more fiting in the LOD with the new resamplerThe new resampler seems excluding BGLs objects that fall on the custom ground textures but not 100% sure needs to verrify moreI am especially intersted by the Roads, Rivers and coastlines data they provided. Of course for C++ coders those are useful so I hope some easy to use tool swill show up soon.The taxilines command are great tooCheersMichel