Sign in to follow this  
Guest christian

Ms SDK: Custom Terrain Texture - Available Now

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Well, I see it also contains the updated imagetool.exe. I guess that leaves only one file, FSModelExp.dle, not available to persons not purchasing FS2002Pro!!

Guest Claviateur

I was wondering What is the new imagetool has diffrent from the original one? I did not notice new options . So is it just a fixed from bugs version?Also what TMF viewer is useful for? I love the way it loads tmf and BGLs but I wonder what can we do with it other then admiring them?Cheers!Michel

Hello Michel,I suppose that this tool will allow you to view your work without having to go to the trouble and long load times of launching the simulator.Best regards.Luis

Guest christian

it's the good old imagetool, still version 1.0.0.2, nothing new...I love the new tmfviewer. Finally you can check all your tmf files. I just got some ideas, so expects some whacky new tmf files for NZ soon...Cheers, Christian

Hi Christian.The TMFviewer doesn't like it when I open new files, after the original file open... so I exit, restart, then look at a new file.Have you looked at worldlc.bgl? Pretty neat. The viewer can check landclass files, waterclass, mesh... have you found anything else it views?Too bad M$ didn't share the compression routine so the default mesh files aren't encrypted.Dick

Guest cwright

>Hi Christian. >>The TMFviewer doesn't like it when I open new files, after >the original file open... so I exit, restart, then look at a >new file. Dick, I see exactly the same problem. But it does look pretty.... Best regards, Chris

I was alluding to the original imagetool.exe from the fs2000 Scenery SDK. Up till now, if you hadn't fs2002Pro, you only had version 1.0.0.1 from the fs2000 Scenery SDK, which wouldn't work with some of the new textures.

Guest nhill

Thanks guys for prompting me to try the imageviewer. My only question is: Is there anyway to make the image bigger? What I see while looking at my landclass stuff is small and dark!! Where is the instructions, if any? By the way you all scare me with all your technotalk, conversions, TIFF's, etc Thank heavens for Burkhards FSLandclass, the cost was worth it to me. Have a great day.

Guest jsvw2001

Use the + and - keys to zoom in and out. Use the arrow keys for scrolling.Johan

Guest christian

WOW! thanks for that tip!!!Cheers, Christian