Sign in to follow this  

Which is better and faster

12.90 12.41 28.32 for GeForce 2 MX 64 MB

What's better is what works...I'm of the strong belief that if your current driver set is stable, no matter what it is, then stick with it. I've been running with the 21.83 drivers, and they seem very stable. I've heard good comments regarding the 12.41 drivers as well. I don't think you'd get a huge bang for the buck with the 28.32's--they seem mostly geared towards the newer GeForce 4 cards...But if you're already running a stable set, leave it be...none of these drivers is going to have a measurable difference in FS's performance (although perhaps other games could see a slight benefit)...Regards,John

Hi Carlos. I've run all three at one time or another. Currently am running 28.90 with no problems. Card is Gainward GeForce2 MX-400 w/ 64 MEG.Best Regards,Ed Green, KCLTegreen1@carolina.rr.com

I have a GTS 2 32 mg and have tried all of the various drivers. I really couldn't tell any difference in them. I settled on the 12.90 and it seems to be as good as the rest and stable for me. roger