Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobA

CYUL 2002 released

Hi Guys,I am proud to annonce the release of the Montreal Int'l Dorval scenery for FS2002, after 2 years of work....well, almost! You can download the files here at Avsim, look for CYUL 2002 scenery.Enjoy it and have fun!Rafael G. Sanchez

I too will be paying a visit to the library! look great Rafael!! Dan

Hi,Thank you Jim and Dan, hoping to see your scenery soon.Rafael

Rafel do you live in Montreal? and if so what part? Dan

Yes, I live in Montreal, Cote St-Luc if you prefere, close to the Cavendish Mall...from there I can see the birds lined up on finals when landing on Rwy 10 at Dorval...not very often BTW!Rafael

10-4 used to live in Montreal not too far from you and up on St Viator and St.Urban above the famous Bagel Bakery whils I was going to Concordia Dan

Guest RobA

Hi Rafael, Flew into the new CYUL at dusk to have a look and it got dark on me before I knew it! :-) The overall layout, lighting is suberb, the areas around the main Terminal are mesmerizing. Thanks to you and the other team members for such an outstanding airport.Best, Rob[table border=2 bgcolor=#eeeeee][tr][td]http://avsim.com/flightdeck/images/Radar_small.gif[/td][td]Beta tester for http://www.jdtllc.com' target="_blank">Radar Contact] the premier ATC adventure add-on for FS