Sign in to follow this  

Welcome to Thunder Bay Ontario 3 pictures we think you

Hi I thought I would post some pics from our soon to be releasedThunder Bay Ontario scenery. I would like your comments good or other wise as I value what you here in this forum have to say.Thanks to people like Arno,Christian and Gerrish Jim and I havegained much knowlage. Sorry for the over sized pics next time I will make sure they are not too large! Dan

Dan,Your designs look really nice. The inside of the hanger looks veryrealistic to me. The horizontal rafters etc. make it look like a realstructure. Perhaps I will get back into some building design myself.For the past month or so I have deviated from building with Gmax and even flying (fs2k2). I got hooked on a first shooter game called Soldier of Fortune. At any rate, thanks for sharing the efforts of your labors. cheers,George B.

Excellent work! I'm highly, highly impressed. Tell me, in the shot with the large open hangar, are the support beams (both horiz. and vert.) actually modeled, or are they textured? Either way, it's a great job. The photographic textures add a lot, and really help the buildings to blend with the surroundings in a realistic way. Can't wait to fly there!

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Hi Dan.I should also say neighbour too!....:-lol Your pictures looks great and is always nice to see what others do. We hope to see soon your scenery guys!Keep the sky blue!Rafael

Thank's for the comments as for the inside of the hangar It's "just" textures We are stingy when posting pictures so there is LOT'S we have not let out of the bag so to speak but every mesh is photo realand the scenery has it's own custom .dem and ground textures as wellas it's a "scenery" not just an airport.Again thank's for your comments Dan

That is some terrific scenery. I just got around to looking at it.You guys never miss the little details.Allen

Hi Allen Thank you! yup it is detailed AND frame rate friendly! Iwill email you a few pics. Dan