Sign in to follow this  
rhumbaflappy

CellGrid 2 uploaded

Hi all.For anyone using CellGrid to visually mark LOD8/LOD13 areas, I've uploaded a newer version that eliminates the night display crashes with the first version. A CFS2 version of the macro is included ( which is virtually the first macro version... as CFS2 has no seasons or night textures ).Support tools and the latest TDFMacros.inc and TDFHeaders.inc are also included.CellGrid 2Dick

Guest vlada stoje

Hi Dick,I am very surprised and confused with the quick progress of the knowledge. How to get the autogens into the new vector world, how to combine the advantages of the alfa channel raster water with the advantages of the vector water and beaches etc. I am just partially successful with the CellGrid and the AutoAsm. Maybe I am doing something wrong with the CellGrid2, all positions seem to generate the constant header N45W90, so for this moment returned happily to the CellGrid1.Big thanks for this program and also big thanks to Chris Wright for the AutoAsm!Looking forward to the next versions,Cheers

Hi Vlada.I'll see if I can get the fix to Avsim tonight.The change in CellGrid is to allow the grid to be used at night! The old version would crash the sim at dusk.The problem is with Cell_Grid.inc, and a newly discovered requirement to use a seasonal/night texture set with FS2002.I believe the first Cell_Grid.inc can be updated manually, if, with notepad, you open it.Near the bottom of the file is a line:VTPTextureName "LOD8define.bmp"Change it to:VTPTextureName "LOD8define.bmp;LOD8define.bmp;LOD8define.bmp;LOD8define.bmp;LOD8define.bmp;LOD8define.bmp"I see you'll have an old stream to delete... let me know if you get stuck.Dick

Hi Vlada.The corrected version of Cellgrid is uploaded and available.These guys at AVSIM are really responsive! The newer version now works OK.Thanks for telling about the problem!:-beerchug Dick