Sign in to follow this  
Guest adria320

TTools

Guest adria320

Hi everybody,I have a question. Is anybody compiling flightplans for other people with TTools? Cuz I use AI Shuffler and the Airports are kind off empty.Does anybody do that? Tnx for ur answers.

Yes there are people who are doing that and you can find their work right in the AVSIM File Library:http://205.252.89.41/library/index.php?Sor...Change+CategoryEven after using new flightplans if you still consider the airports as empty you can increase the number of gates and parking spots using AFCAD and the files in this section:http://205.252.89.41/library/index.php?Sor...Change+CategoryThen again, the problem may lie within your FS2K2 settings. To see all the default AI Traffic in my system (which is alot already) I had to set my Target Framerate to around 20 FPS in addition to setting 100% Traffic in the ATC settings.-Leon Medado

I saw a good article about AI shuffler recently. Basically, it said that it was a good tool, but when you campare how many new flight plans it creates, and how many airports there are in FS2K2, you are not going to notice a great change in activity at any particular airport. So you'll either have to get somebody to create a load for you, or do it yourself.I must admit that I prefer to change all flights myself with Ttools, as then I know that the airplane "exists" in my list of aircraft in the first place.

I use AI SHuffler and TTools. AI Shuffler does not produce many flights. It actually reduces your flights in fs2k, by like 4000 flights. I tried something different last night. I used AirExtt, which is a program to import your aircraft(like AI Shuffler).After I imported the aircraft I wanted fs2k to use I then went to ttools. Replaced the aircraft file w/my current one, I have over 24,000 flight plans on my system. I added some and created some with traffic maker...

Guest adria320

Hi Thunder,that's what i've been talking about. Do you know somebody that could do that for me?Tnx for the answer