Sign in to follow this  
Guest rafaelds

AI traffic kills ground personal

Hi !I made a ground vehicle macro for FS2002. Now I have the problem that FS2002 AI traffic doesn`t notice this macro :-bang. Is there any way to tell AI traffic not to drive over my vehicle ? Shure there is a solution. What command do i have to insert and where ? Thx in advance, Marijo

Guest rafaelds

The only solution is to define routes for the ground vehicles (which I assume you are making using dynamic scenery) and taxi paths (in the AFD files) that don't cross each other. In many airports this can be done by making your cars/trucks/buses to drive along the edges of your terminal buildings, in a way that planes would run over them only if they were going to crash into the terminal...Sorry but I don't see any other solution. As the name says, dynamic scenery is just plain scenery (tho it moves). No way the traffic engine can know what is a ground vehicle moving near the AI plane.Rafa