Sign in to follow this  
Guest joea

An explanation...

Three new Airbus panels were posted to the library today. I have asked for these files to be removed. All three panel files contain bitmaps taken from my A320 pack and then modified. As anyone here that has contacted me in the past knows, I am very flexible when it comes to someone using my work. All I ask is that the person in question seek my permission and acknowledge my contribution to the effort. Is this too much to ask for the hundreds (yes, hundreds) of hours I have put into developing products which I give away for free? Am I being unreasonable here?Mike Stone

Not at all - anyone editing someone elses work and then trying to pass it off as their own is out of order...

Incredible. I just cant get over those who take the credit for others work. I for one agree with Mike, and hope those files get removed.Now, for your Grumman.....this looks very nice so far! Good luck with it!

Guest joea

No way Mike you are perfectly within your rights!!!

It is a very basic first effort, but I am hoping to have the time and the inclination to improve it as my GMAX & other designing skills get better...Thanks for the encouragement, it is much appreciated..

If I can help with tips or answer questions, give me a holler.Mike Stoneblade201@earthlink.net

Thanks, I may well take you up on that !!!

Guest adria320

Hi Mike,I love your planes, especially the a320. i was wondering, will you repaint your A320 into an Adria Airways livery?Thanx for your answer

" will you repaint your A320 into an Adria Airways livery?"Thanx for your answer"Adria 4564 cleared for takeoff runway 13."I do not think Mike has time but "With his permision :)" I am already doing it as you requestedAnniette xxxxxxx