Sign in to follow this  

Several LibObjs in one macro

I am making a macro which will include one library object which will be repeated several times in the same macro. Using refpoint I can use lat/long to place it in different locations in the macro, but in this case it would be more practical to use x & y coordinates in reference to the macros location. Anyone know the solution on how to to this?Regards Kjell A.team Norwegian Airports

Kjell, I don't understand your question. I never tried to call several calllibobj statement in a macro, but it sounds like it should work. would'nt you just put them together and use a single ref point for the macro as normal? Probably didn't understand the question.Bob B

What I want to do here is to repeat a library object, in different locations in the scenery using the same macro, and position it by using X/Y koordinates in reference to the macro location. I'm making a row of 7 lightposts in a simple approach light system. I already have the lights in place by using the light-command in SCASM. If I now could place my library object in the same x/y coords as my lights, this would be great. I'm just not shure of the code, thats all :)

Guest GerrishGray

Hi KjellIf you download my Trees Library from this site, archive name trees_v3.zip, and look at the api's in the SDK section, you'll see examples of how to do what you want. SCASM includes a facility for writing RefPoint() using the notation 'd ', or even 'r ', in place of the Lat/Lon coordinates, meeting your requirements exactly.But if your approach lights are on flat land so that you don't need type 7 RefPoint()'s to adjust to different local altitudes, simple TransformCall()'s might be enough.CheersGerrish

Thanks for the advice, i downloaded it and took a look at it. However i tried the TransformCall first, and it gave me a result i'm satisfied with for the moment. But I will also experiment whith your metod. Thanks for your help!By the way, here is a couple of screenshotshttp://home.online.no/~kjbersas/div/screens/enhk1.jpghttp://home.online.no/~kjbersas/div/screens/enhk2.jpgThe grey light inside the xbar is a white flash.And the real one:http://home.online.no/~kjbersas/div/screens/enhk3.jpg(looks like I should spread my lights a bit.. :) )