Sign in to follow this  

Architect 2002, taxiways were there are none!

I am new to FS Architect 2002. I have designed a replacement for EGAA. My problems are:1. Does the flatten polygon go to the top of the list?2. Do I exclude the FS2002 scenery with an exclude area, does this go to the top or the bottom of the list?3 Why are there no exclude and flatten entries in the scenery.cfg file? Does the free comiler program not really cope with these?3. The Architect scenery seems to have strange elongated taxiways right across the area in addition to my placed ones, although they do seem to co-incide with some of them. How do I get rid of these. Is it a problem with the free compiler program which comes with Architect?

Hi Brian,Did you have a look at the architect tutorial for a "simple" airport. That would be the best place to start. The list is the program is opposite to what you would expect. The higher priority objects appear at the bottom of the list. Usually your flatten and excludes are at the top and they are included in the airport bgl so there is no need for any flatten or exclude commands in the scenery.cfg file. Have a look through the posts on the Architect forum which you can find from the main webpage www.pouksim.com there you should find all the information you need about when to use the FreeSC compiler and when to use SCASM.Regards,Derek