Sign in to follow this  

FS2K2 default seasonal textures

Hi all,I'm progressing quickly in constructing my former hometown with a (virtual) regional airport on a nearby plain. I need to modify the surrounding countryside (but not necessarily the mesh) as well. Since ground polys exclude the autogen, it is just my favourite option to get rid of some buildings and trees. I also recreate some city structures, so changing the landclass is to no real avail for me.Okay, at least my question: I would like to include seasonal changes as well. Does anyone know of a FREE seasonal texture set for (corn/wheat etc) fields and generic city textures? OR, can someone tell me where to find the MS default textures so I could use them?Thanks for any help,Torsten

Hi Torsten,The default MS land textures are in the FS2002/scenerydb/world/texture folder. Use TView or DXTBMP both by Martin Wright or Imagetool by MS which you can use to view the textures. Then you can find the ones you want and go from there.Regards,Derek

Dear Derek,thank You very much, I'll try that.Torsten