Sign in to follow this  
Guest rbrown3rd

Florida Landclass Scenery

Guest rbrown3rd

Joe Watson and I have uploaded our first large area landclass files. They cover the entire state of Florida. I converted the National Landcover Database Files for the State to appropriate FS texture assignments and then Joe and I hand edited all of the state to bring the urban areas up to present day conditions. Look for flscenes.zip in the file library. Enjoy! Bob Brown and Joe Watson

If you like to fly Florida, I recommend this scenery addition! This is well done. I fly the Florida Keys and they now look like they're supposed to from the air. The rest of the state is right on as well. Great job guys!HarryKey West, FLCapital of The Conch Republic--We Seceded Where Others Failed!

Guest rbrown3rd

Thanks Harry. Glad you are enjoying the scenery. We, Joe Watson and I, worked for a long time for accuracy. It is nice to hear that you like it.Bob