Sign in to follow this  
Guest Claviateur

Need help in this code plz :)

Guest Claviateur

Hi Luis,Thanks, I hope I am not troubling you with my code issue. I tried the line you mentioned Lon0-Lon1 and by doing that the photogrid is no more there. Its not in the sea or on the land. I looked around but could not find it. I also tried Lat0-Lat1 and I increased the V2=10000 but the phtogrid is still not showing. Very strange. Here is the latest codeArea( b 33:49:2.241296 35:29:23.355961 20 ) ;in the following 2 lines paste in your original latitude and longitudeUvar( $Lat0 33:49:2.241296 )Uvar( $Lon0 35:29:23.355961 ) ;then your ScaleUvar( $Scale 0.304800 ) ;now the latitude and longitude where you want to place your RefPoint();in the present case shifted 30 seconds to the East and same latitudeUvar( $Lat1 33:49:2.241296 )Uvar( $Lon1 35:26:53.146721 ) ;now evalute the shift in delta_unitsUvar( $DX [111120 / $Scale * cos($Lat1) * [$Lon0 - $Lon1] ] )Uvar( $DY [111120 / $Scale * [$Lat1 - $Lat0] ] ) ;finally the modified RefPoint() and the reposition TransformCall()RefPoint( rel :TagPhotoGrid [$Scale] [$Lat1] [$Lon1] v1= 37040 v2= 10000 )TransformCall( :rot [$DX] 0 [$DY] 0 0 0 0 0 0 ) Jump( : )Cheers!Michel

Guest luissa

Hi,>Thanks, I hope I am not troubling you with my code issue. I >tried the line you mentioned Lon0-Lon1 and by doing that >the photogrid is no more there. Its not in the sea or on the >land. I looked around but could not find it. No problem, it is fun ...>I also tried >Lat0-Lat1 and I increased the V2=10000 but the phtogrid is >still not showing. Very strange. Here is the latest code No, please keep my last formula. I suspect that your polygons are in the right place but under the ground. This because you are using a "rel" RefPoint(). So when you shift your RefPoint() to the sea it will be at sea level. Later, the polys are shifted East by remain at sea level. To correct this you have 2 possibilities. The first one is to change the RefPoint() to an "abs" one and enter an elevation parameter. For example:>RefPoint( abs :TagPhotoGrid [$Scale] [$Lat1] [$Lon1] v1= >37040 v2= 10000 E= 100 ) In the example I assumed that your original location was at elevation of 100 refpoint units that is 100 x 0.3048 meters.An alternative is keeping the RefPoint and elevate the polys through the TransformCall. For the assumed 100 feet elevation change the second parameter as follows:>TransformCall( :rot [$DX] [100] [$DY] 0 0 0 0 0 0 ) Regards, Luis

Guest Claviateur

WOW!! IT WORKS :) :) Thanks so much Luis!! Cheers!Michel

Guest Claviateur

Hi again Luis,I was looking at my photogrid wish works very well now thanks to you and I noticed that there is a little difference in allignement between the original photogrid without the transformcall and the one now. Actually this difference is making the runways , the taxilines and the 3D objects on the grid not matching the photogrid the way they where. So I experiemented with different values for the long and lat of the shifting but none gave me the position I had before. Do you think this the result of the math operations that are in the code ? Like for exemple the result of the math formuala is rounded aproximatively?Also I made a new discovery related to runways and autogen. It seems runways disable autogen way passed their tips. like a hall that extendes from both runway tips exclude autogen. Thanks!Michel

Guest Claviateur

After I scrathed my head a little bit I found a solution to precisely allign the photogrid during the transformcall by adding a value to the Long in the refpoint :)here is what I did and it works !RefPoint( rel :TagPhotoGrid [$Scale] [$Lat1] [$Lon1 + 0.00008] v1= 37040 v2= 10000 )I added 0.00008 to the $Lon1 wish makes the photogrid alligns like beforeNow I am trying to see if I can avoid the autogen exclusion along the ruwnay pathesCheers!Michel