Sign in to follow this  

Library call macro

I am trying to call typical MS library macro "air_plow" in FSCC and getting this error :Error in macro file C:APT210APIAIR_PLOW.API line 25 -> CallLibObj ( 0 0C545A2A1h 011D2E2ECh 01000849Ch 02AE60C5Ah ) -> invalid operator .. h 011D2E2ECh 0100084 ..Scasm compilation status: error(s) 1here is my entire macro: Area( 5 %1 %2 %3 ) ; Start of library call IfVarRange( : 346 %12 5 ) PerspectiveCall( :Persp ) Jump( : ) :Persp Perspective mif( %11 ) RefPoint (2 :EndC %4 %1 %2 v1= %10 E= %11 %13 %14 ) melse RefPoint (7 :EndC %4 %1 %2 v1= %10 %13 %14 ) mifend RotatedCall( :objcall 0 0 %5 ) ; rotate object to user preset :EndCReturn :objcall CallLibObj ( 0 0C545A2A1h 011D2E2ECh 01000849Ch 02AE60C5Ah ) ; call library object Return EndA What could I be doing wrong? I copied and pasted entire id # from the fsregen library searcher.Aprreciate any help as usual. Ted

Guest Cazador

Dear Ted:I think that your error is in the hexadecimal octet, there is 9 digit by octect you are using a extra zero at the beginning of each octet.Try deleting the first zero of each octet.I dont't remeber if scasm recognizes the last h at the end of each octet.Octet in spanish is Octeto = 8 digit like the TCP/IP binary address.Try the following:CallLibObj ( 0 C545A2A1 11D2E2EC 1000849C 2AE60C5A ) Thanks.Alfredo Mendiola LoyolaLima Peru

O yes, how could I miss that. But I guess I did.Thanks a million.Ted

Just as a footnote to this thread I would like to note that if macro ID is copied and pasted using search tool in Fsregen , 0 nd h is appended to each octet on the begining and end. After editing them out as Alfredo kindly pointed out it works perfectly and macro shows in scenery as expected.Ted