Sign in to follow this  

Standard Library Macros.

I have called 3 standard library macros from FS Vehicle library: air_mule , air_plow and fuel_truck into my scenery. They all show up and are in places where I placed them, but two macros loose their textures when viewed from the distance. The first macro though is fine wheather observed from far or up close. Mip mapping is off.Any idea.Ted

Just to add some info to the above post: after some more test I noticed that textures apparently reapeared when they were viewed from still grater distance. That is there is "dead" zone where they simply vanish. (?)Ted

Out of 5 recent posts none was replied by anybody else but myself. Some of them were not even looked at. Oh well, I guess is just my luck. But this one IS really kind of important for my current work, so I would like to post it again. Please look at the problem above and try to help.Ted

Guest christian

Ted, it's not that i don't want to help you. I played around with those macros in FS2000, only to realise that the texturing doesn't work somehow. I suspect these macros are just really old and have their problems...If nobody replies, chances are noone knows the answer.Cheers, Christian

I agree with Christian...I just don't know the answer.

Thanks Christian and Bob for replies. That really might be the case, there is a problem because they are old macros. I think I build quick model in gMax and apply the textures. Then I wont need the macros. Ted