Sign in to follow this  

which BGL has my airport?

I'm attempting to modify the default FS airport scenery but I'm not able to find out which BGL file specifically contains my airport. Is there a database somewhere that I can search to find this out?By the way, I will be using Architect 2002.ThanksEnrique

Generally, airport designers exclude the default airport and replace it with new airport scenery. The default airport scenery is not modified or changed.Lago has a scenery design program that will let you add to an existing airport.

It probably doesn't matter. The way to change it is to write an exclude file to get rid of what you don't like and then replace it with something better. As long as these new files have a higher priority in the scenery library they will appear in place of the default stuff.RegardsJohn

FSNav tells you the file that contains the airport in its map view. I use it all the time to find out.