Sign in to follow this  
Hornit

Disapperaing ground polygons

Hi,Sorry about possible FAQ, but I could not find answer.I'm trying to make taxiways using ground polygons in Airport 2.90 build 26. In Airport the taxiways showed up OK, but in FS2002 the taxiways flicker and disappear. I've tried to use different layers 24, 26, 28, 30 but the problem is still there. How to solve this?- Jussi

Have you tried adding a flatten to the scenery? If the ground (mesh) is not flat, then you can get such results.Arno

Member Netherlands 2000 Scenery Team[a href=http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen]http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen/banner.jpg[/a]

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Besides the flattening, I recommend you revert back to Airport 2.60 ver 157. Airport 2.90 ver 26 has not been update and is similiar to Airport 2.60 ver 150. There have been many updates since ver 150 to ver 157. I see they have placed a note on their website about upcoming releases but no hard dates.Also, are you using polygons laid down over the default seed at layer 4. If so the flashing may be due to the V2= number being too small.Just to be sure you don't lose anything in the translation, copy your work files to a temporary folder before reverting.

wsieffert, I know I asked this in the airport forum and you answered there but I have one more question. Im using build 148. If I save all my .apt files and then upgrade to build 157, will I be able to go back if things don't work like I want with the new build? As far as I can tell we are just changing the .exe for airport. In this case I guess I should back up the old .exe for 148 then also if things don't work? Does this make sense? I'm thinking that at this stage of doing my home airport, I will just finish it and then upgrade for later work.Hornit