Sign in to follow this  
Guest moomox

Flatten and Exclude

Guest adria320

Hey guys :-hahI just installed a scenery for Dubai that's for FS2k and I was wondering if someone could help me and make a flatten and exclude switch for Dubai so I'll get rid of the flickering textures ;-)Thanx for the help,Tomi

Guest moomox

I can likely put together a quick BGL file to flatten the area around Dubai... About how big to you want the flatten area to be?David

Guest adria320

Thanx man! Dunno, about 5x5 miles or something close ;-) It has to be the size of a quite big airport with two runways ;-) Thanx

Guest moomox

Okay then, you'll have to give me a little time to get one together (Been having PC problems) But I will let you know what I come up with!David

Guest adria320

Thanx David :-hah Hope you do it soon ;-)

Guest moomox

Hi adriaI'm still getting my PC up and running after the problems... I'm almost ready to get the bgl together for you!