Sign in to follow this  
Guest Claviateur

OLBA2002 scenery released

Guest cwright

Michel, it's beautiful. It must have been a lot of hard work but it's worth it. I often fly at dusk and the night lighting is superb. Congratulations! Have a very happy Christmas, Chris

Guest sapper42

Sensational Scenery, very impressed, had a lot of fun scooting around in slew mode to see *** the detail.rgds Jeff

Guest rbrown3rd

Beautiful job Michel. May I ask how you made the textures created in Architect Autogen friendly? I have struggled with that with no success. Looking at your beautiful airport I can see that you must be the one to ask.Bob

Guest Claviateur

Hi Bob,The autogen friendly layout was done thanks to the help of a gentleman called Luis who visits this forum . He gave me a little code to paste in the Photogrid section of my scasm file generated with Architect. Here I paste for you the code. You must replace the Long and Lat of course depending on your airport position:;Textured Grid: OLBA LAYOUTArea( b 33:49:2.241296 35:29:23.355961 20 ) ;in the following 2 lines paste in your original latitude and longitudeUvar( $Lat0 33:49:2.241296 )Uvar( $Lon0 35:29:23.355961 ) ;then your ScaleUvar( $Scale 0.304800 ) ;now the latitude and longitude where you want to place your RefPoint();in the present case shifted 30 seconds to the East and same latitudeUvar( $Lat1 33:49:2.241296 )Uvar( $Lon1 35:26:53.146721 ) ;now evalute the shift in delta_unitsUvar( $DX [111120 / $Scale * cos($Lat1) * [$Lon0 - $Lon1] ] )Uvar( $DY [111120 / $Scale * [$Lat1 - $Lat0] ] ) ;finally the modified RefPoint() and the reposition TransformCall()RefPoint( rel :TagPhotoGrid [$Scale] [$Lat1] [$Lon1 + 0.00008] v1= 37040 v2= 6000 )TransformCall( :rot [$DX] 89 [$DY] 0 0 0 0 0 0 ) Jump( : ):rot LoadBitmap( 0 128 0 0 0 0 olba0000.bmp ) Points( 0 -6340 0 -9510 -3170 0 -9510 -3170 0 -6340 etc...But since the forums does not support brackets be sure to replace the <> by square brackets!cheers :)Michel

Hi..Your scenery is impressive. Can I ask you some question ? About your scenery created method.How to placed accurate Gmax object in Architect2002 ?Please reply me.Best Regards,Naphon Sudprasert....Fly highest has too quited cold......

Guest Claviateur

Hi,Actually I did not place the object in Architect but I did them completly in Gmax and exported them by small groups and by typing in the MakeMDL the Coordinates of the object group. For exemple I designed the terminal and the hangars in 1 gmax project and then in FS2002 I copied the coordinates where I want the terminal to be and then the other objects will be positioned relatively to the terminal. Architect was only used to produce the 2D objects such as the ground layout, the taxilines etc...I hope this helps :)Michel