Sign in to follow this  

TMF scenery tutorial done

Guest christian

It's done! The ultimate TMF scenery tutorial, it comes at a whopping 41 pages and took me weeks to write...Before I upload it, does anyone want to proof read it. It would be great if some of the experts here have a quick glance over it, but I'd also be interested to get comments from newbies. That way I can fix a few thinngs if there are things to fix, before I push it out.Cheers, Christian

Guest DannyV

Hi Christian,I have only started dabbling in this stuff (trying to make Sydney Intl more accurate etc) and would be interested in proof reading you tutorial for you ;)That way, I can read you tut for you, before I make myself look stupid by asking a dumb question which has probably already been asked a thousand times, if not, thought it :-)Cheers,Danny VickersAdelaide, Australia

ChristianI'd love to check it out although I do start a new class this morning so I won't be able to read it straight through.Thanks super bunches for all your work and efforts. :)KenBushlake@aol.com

Guest fame

I would be happy to proof the document for you. Just drop a line indicating how you plan on forwarding same.Tom G, Sr.

If you still need someone else to proof read it, I'd like to do it as well :).Arno

Member Netherlands 2000 Scenery Team[a href=http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen]http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen/banner.jpg[/a]

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Sweet! I cannot wait!!:-beerchug James D. Smithsjd20@qwest.netWebmaster - www.flightsimdesign.comHome of the CFS Virtual Navy and "The Pearl Harbor Project".

Hi Christian.Good to hear from you! I hadn't known you were still working on this.I'd love to have a sneak preview.mailto:ludowr@charter.netDick

Guest christian

Thanks for your interest!I just packaged it up, and the bad news is that it weights a hefty 2.1 MB (that's zipped PDF, the windoc is 34.5 MB). Before I send I just want to confirm your email accounts are able to handle that. My puny modem will probably melt when I hit the send button :-lolDanny and Arno, can you please also send me your email adresses (using the avsim email facility if you don't want to show it here, I can't send attachments using the avsim email facility). I should have Arno's address somewhere, but I fear it's at work, and I have off until Thursday.Sorry to make you wait a day longer, but I know how annoying it can get when you have one email clogging up your whole connection for two hours...Happy New Year :-beerchug,Christian

Guest gorchi

Christian!I am almost complete newbie in TMF but I am veeeery interested in TMF tutorials, tools etc so I would love to take a real deep look into Your tutorial. I am also willing to make some experiments with a help of Your tutorial to check easienest of reading material :)! My email can handle more than Your file is long so I would be realy happy if You can mail me a copy!Best regards and happy new year!Goran BrumenFS Slovenija 2002 teamhttp://slovenia.avsim.nete-mail: slovenia@avsim.com

Guest DannyV

Hi Christian,email address is:dvickers@bigpond.net.auThanks again for your hard work ;)Cheers,Danny

Guest fame

Good Evening Christian:Yes...OK to send as *.pdf--->*.zip.Look forward to it.Happy New Year!Tom G, Sr.