Sign in to follow this  
Guest Richard Hill

FLY!2 and Terrascene2.1

I was browsing the computer stores yesterday and came upon FLY!2, FLY!2K, and FLY!. The latter two were on the $9.99 rack. I asked the price for FLY!2 and it was still $29.99. I bought it anyway, maybe just out of respect for Richard Harvey, but wanted to experience its interface with Terrascene2.1.I had previously downloaded some FLY! and FLY!2 patches trying to make it work.I also found FLY!2 and interesting flightsim. I had a copy of FLY!2K that was boxed with a joystick I bought but wasn't too impressed with FLY!2K.Anyway, I installed FLY!2 and all the patches, did the interface with Terrascene2.1 and everything went smoothly.To all the dedicated FLTSIMMER's, designers, etal, I wish you a Happy New Year!!!

Guest Richard Hill

I was a loyal user of fly! grom it's birth, and if it were possable would have surpassed FS2002, but with Richards health over the development, and a bad production from the distributor of Fly!2. I only wish we had a program simular to TerraScene that would take data render the texture and save the Texture and BGL files. Now that would be a fabolus program... I downloaded the latest patch but seen little improvment. I still enjoy flying in Fly!2 just like the aicraft selection and default scenery in FS2002.Richard L Hill