Sign in to follow this  
Guest christian

Airways and intersections

I asked this some half a year ago, but at the time there was no answer available. So, is it now possible to add or modify the airways and intersections in the FS2002 GPS and map view?I remember Christian said he would write a howto on this, I wonder if you have progressed in this area yet?

I think you can best wait for a reply of Christian to be sure, but I think it should be possible (with his decompiler). I used it to do some ATC modifications and I think you can also do intersections and airways with it.Arno

Member Netherlands 2000 Scenery Team[a href=http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen]http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen/banner.jpg[/a]

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest christian

Arno's answer is correct, but won't help you really :)My decompiler is progressing very slow, but at least there is some progress. I've just finished a full on TMF manual. Unfortunately, I really don't have the time to keep popping out tutorials, that could be a full time job for me. Eventually, I'll probably write a tutorial, but can't say when I'll find the time.If you really want to get going, dig out a hex editor and extract the scenery.inc from the bglc.exe. There is enough info in there to get you going if you are prepared to invest the time.Cheers, Christian