Sign in to follow this  

Pre fs2002 api

Hi all!I have a lot of pre FS2002 api macros, they look great only they disappear when I get close to them.Is there a modification I could make to the api code to fix this?Any help appreciated.Thanks allRegardsbahri

Is it only the distance that causes them to dissapear or is it also so that at a certain angle it works and at another not? In that case I expect it to be a v2 value problem. Try to increase the v2 value of the reference point.If it is something else :), I don't think I understand what is really happening, can you then try to explain a bit more what happens.Btw, this has nothing to do with the API being pre-Fs2002 or not.Arno

Member Netherlands 2000 Scenery Team[a href=http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen]http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen/banner.jpg[/a]

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Hi!Thanks for your response, These apis are from the Vod 3.0 programThere is no V2 value in the apis and it semms that only the distance makes them disappear. getting closer makes them vanish.Anyway may be I should try to use other macros that work, all macros I build myself with EOD work great.I thank you again for your help.Regardsbahri