Sign in to follow this  
rhumbaflappy

Some Questions

Hi,Would you please tell me these questions.1- What is the meaning of flatten number in LWM. What is the meaning of -9999.2- When I am us,ng resampler.exe , I am writing the coordinates of what? the top,left corner of my working area?3- If you designing a city scenery. What is the best way to do thousands of same type building.4- I have the citymap of my city. I will desing roads from this map. What is the vest utility for this?5-I wrote a small utility that cuts a big bmp picture into 256*256 parts for LMWDraw4. Does anybody want to use it?6-What new features that FS2004 have. Do we now something. What kind of our works will run under FS2002Thanks

That's a lot of questions. I'll answer 1-LWMPoly2 4,0,1,-9999,04 = # of points in the polygon0 = 'reserved'1 = land ( 0 here would = water poly )-9999,0 = a height of -9999 meters, and 0/128 added fractional meters.But, -9999,0 is a signal to the sim to NOT use any height data for the poly... so it drapes over the underlying mesh.This is all in the FS2002 terrain SDK, and is worthwhile reading. Along with WeBad's LWMDraw, you have a good experimental workshop to investigate LWMs for yourself. That's the only way to learn.Dick