Sign in to follow this  

LWMDraw4 Final Version

Hi ALLHere's the final version of LWMDraw4 complete with ALL the documentation. Most of you already know about the new interface and features so I won't go into those details now but I do want to comment and thank Richard "Rumba" Ludowise once again for allowing me to put his LWM Tutorial directly into the menu. I feel that addition alone enhances LWMDraw's ability to introduce the BGLC graphic language and makes it a greatly educational tool. My original thoughts and goals for LWMDraw are far beyond what I ever expected and Richard has been there for me and for many of us as well. What can I say about a fellow that is in my FS History book along with others. THANKS AWESOMELY RICHARD!!!I also want to give a public and personal thanks to Christian Stock, another in my FS History book, for sharing his knowledge and hours upon hours, "Years Really" of experimenting and testing that has truly brought us all to this point. CHRISTIAN, THANK YOU SIR!!! Now that I'm not in the middle of upgrading LWMDraw, I'm going to take a break to read Christian's latest TMF Manual and find what more keys it holds.Without a doubt I want to thank ALL of you regular visitors and members of this forum and the FS scenery design communtiy. Your messages hold way more than answers that are specific to FS scenery design, for me they show a richly rewarded communtiy of people sharing and helping one another and I'm proud to be a small piece of the puzzel. THANK YOU ALL!!!At this point I don't believe there are any bugs you'll encounter and I hope you'll read the menus to fully understand how it all works but mostly, I hope you find LWMDraw helpful, educational, and fun. So here it is, LWMDraw4.Please let me know if you have any problems or find something in the documentation that I've messed up with. After a few days if all goes well I'll upload this version to the major FS sites.THANKS ALL AGAINKen

Hi Ken, and THANK YOU for this tool. I have uploaded the first public beta of my EFHN VFR scenery to FSNordic (http://www.fsnordic.net) today. It will soon appear in the file library over there. This scenery would not have come into being without LWMdraw, and I have mentioned you (and other people on this marvellous forum) in the credits. If you are interested, then download it and take a look! Happy flying, and welcome to Hanko, Finland!BamceEFHN