Sign in to follow this  
Guest gorchi

FSDS Scenery in 2002

I have been making scenery for about 10 years now and today I've have a new problem. When adding FSDS scenery to FS2002, it is visible until you leave the area (about 20nm) and then return. Upon returning the scenery is not visible???Any ideas?ThanksRay

Never experienced such a thing myself. How do you insert the objects into the scenery, as API-macros via a ground editor like Airport, or do you create BGL's directly from FSDS? What scale do you use for the objects?

Guest gorchi

Hi!Interesting that You use BGL option to produce one BGL for each object... Anyway, maybe it would be better to use export to API and then combine Your object together in scenery using Airport/FSSC/Groundmaker?Neverthless, have You tried different area's, different types of scale (no resize for example)? And If You are using FSDS V2 I would advise to use scale 1.00 since FS2k2 supports array of points in real numbers not integers. And I strongly suspect that in further version they will not use scale anymore since there si no need to do one more mathematical operation when displaying objects. Scale in FSDS will be used only as a step when moving points...Hope this will help You.Best regards,Goran BrumenFS Slovenija 2002 teamhttp://slovenia.avsim.net