Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

AI Traffic not contacting Ground in overlaid airports

Hello.Based in the original AFCAD file of SVMI that came with the SVMI scenery (Caracas, Venezuela), I made 2 overlaid airports, based on the fact that SVMI has virtually 2 airports in 1.In the SVMI International Airport the planes depart and arrive for the runway 9 (9/27). In the Domestic Airport (I called it 2SVM) the planes depart for rwy 8/26 and arrive for 9/27. I created the 2 files and installed it.Now the problem is for arriving. The domestic planes have no problems. They contact ground and get to the gates. In the international airport they arrive without problems, but the arriving planes just stop after getting out of the runway. They never contact ground. Both airports share the same ATC, and it work fine until this situation. I've tried almost everything (changed reference points, gate numbers, nodes,) but nothing works.What is happening?. Any help is appreciated.Thanks,Pedro

Pedro,You will get better responses on AFCAD and AI problems in the TTools forum further down the main menu list. I would reask your question there.