Sign in to follow this  
Guest Max Cowgill

Hey Paul, neeener neeener neeener!

I have to say that is a very interesting read, even if it really says nothing. At least until Matrox announces specs and such. But the rumor mill runs anyway. We'll have to wait for something official.Thanks for Posting it Max,Regards,Joe :-wavehttp://home.attbi.com/~jranos/mysig.jpg http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Guest Max Cowgill

You're welcome Joe :) I'm glad someone around here appreciates my work ;) (j/k, I know you all love me) :-lol :-lolMax Cowgill

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha the wild wild web....goes on and on and on!!! Another internet legend!!!Good one Max~!!RegardsTony

Guest PaulL01

What???That

Guest Max Cowgill

>What??? >>That

Guest PaulL01

>That would be like declaring the winner of the Super Bowl >when the first half is over. >>Max CowgillROTFL!!!Your point is useless on me Max! I live in Rochest Max, The Bills training camp is just 10 minutes away from where I live. 2 out of 4 Super Bowls you could declare the winner befor the game began, 3 out of 4 and you >could:)Paul

You boys are behaving aren't you? (I can't really tell... This appears to have the potential to get into a brew slinging match!). :-lol

Guest PaulL01

The following is a test of the emergency Moderator system, this is only a test......please stand by...:-spacecraft

Guest Max Cowgill

>The following is a test of the emergency Moderator system, >this is only a test... >...please stand by... >>:-spacecraft hey you alien moderators! Bring back Paul! he owes me some beer! ;)Max Cowgill