Sign in to follow this  
arno

Question about FSSC

Guest GabrielR

Hi, FSSC is also a great tool when it comes to drawing the Taxilines and other great features, but I can't make a line appear, not even white, I tried also to use a texture, but the line does not appear, any tip on that?

What layer did you use for the line?

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Perhaps You should flatten around Your line?

I think the problem is more that at some layers a road just does not show, so try it without a layercall otherwise and see if that helps.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

Guest gorchi

Hi!What do You have undeer Taxiline? If it is polygon or road on which layer? I have taxilines on polygons and a little bit over runways, so I assume maximum layer for anything below taxiline can be 24. I also tried some other types of centreline and so foar I had no problems. The only thing which is important (as Derek told me) that maximum radius should be around 5m, maybe a little more.The next thing which I found in some earlier (beta version) isif YOu use one taxiline with xyz points and do some hiding at some parts, only the part up to first hide was visible. Unfortunatelly You cannot change texture for taxiline, there is only one color available. Check Taxiway_marks.bmp for color (it is DXT1).Arno, I think that FS2002 style taxilines can't be custom layered. Layering is controlled by FS.Best regards to all,Goran BrumenFS Slovenija 2002 teamhttp://slovenia.avsim.net

I was talking about taxilines with Fs2000 style roads mainly.I know that Airport places the Fs2002 style taximarkings on layer 40, so I think they can be layered as well (40 places them on the runway).

Arno