Sign in to follow this  

Cessna 182 and Mooney Scenery notice problem...Help!

I have a problem and hope someone can help me out. I am running FS 2002 Pro and have over 150 different aircraft. I have a strange situation with two of my AC. These are a weathered Cessna 182RG and the Mooney Bravo. When I enter FS and select one of these two AC, a box comes up immediately saying that:

Hello Dave,This problem does not seem to be related to scenery, in spite of the error message.You might want to try asking in the airplane design forum.However, just as a guess, you might consider whether the props library is damaged. This might generate this kind of message.Try restoring that library from your original disks. It can be found at:propssceneryscenery_fs_props.bgland should be on CD number 2.Best regards.LuisN.B.: I have just taken a look at that props library and can confirm that this is the source of your problem. Don't forget to also restore the textures.

Hi Luis,Many, many thanks for your help. I've just picked up your message and will now leave AVsim and do as you have suggested. I will get back to you and let you know how it goes. Again, Many thanks!!Dave

Hi Luis,Here is an update on my progress regarding the C182RG and Mooney Bravo problems.First of all. I think you are absolutely correct! It must be the props. I went into my FS 2002 Pro disk 2 and found