Sign in to follow this  
Guest GabrielR

Another post regarding Ground2k many questions

Guest GabrielR

Hey, amaizing piece of software...1. Has anyone tried the lighted, FS2000-style roads? I did them yesterday, but found too bright for the very dim night lighting of the surrounding Scenery...Any tips?2. Bgl generation, I can get the appropriate bgls, but I could not get the land class modificaiton last night. Even though I get the roads

Hola Gabriel,For land class, make sure that you have checked one of the switches in the file parameters page: either "Use raw general file" or "Update raw general file".If you draw a VTP2 polygon for a park and assign a land class that has autogen trees, then your scenery will have trees. Don't really know what you mean by "will it blend?". The polygon has the shape that you draw.To avoid the thin roads, start drawing them in the adjacent Area and make sure that they overlap the default roads - these will mask the thin part of your roads. Do the same at the end of your new road. Also, click twice on the same point at the ends of your road - this gives them greater width using our methods.As for the size of your map being greater than your screenshot, what exactly do you mean? Can you not make your screenshot larger than your map and so be able to extend your new scenery outside the limits of the map?http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/7339.jpgBest regards.Luis

Guest GabrielR

Thanks, I managed, to modify the Landclass and the Roads, and everything was just fine, until now, I can not see the roads at night, they show correctly in the day, but at dawn, dusk and night they dissapear, does ahybody know why suddenly they only appear on the day?