Sign in to follow this  

Outstanding scenery : Bremen.... a must see ! (screens

I was not to much scenery addicted so perhaps I'm outdated and everyone already know this, but tonight I downloaded a new scenery that give much more than common scenery so I feel the need to make some pub to it. Alive airport !!!!(sorry I don't know many of the english word for airport's material)When you land a follow me car bring you to the correct gate,once stopped the tunnel for passenger start to extent until it reach your plane's door and another one come to your plane's rear door.On the flight shedule panel at the gate you see your flight destination and a clock showing when you will departure.(not a cheat it work really you can set the correct destination with a small external progy before flight)Then you ask for refuelling and a fuel truck come from the hangarand refuel you, same for cathering the truck come slowly to your plane.All the airport activities are here , other plane come , fuel , board passenger via bus if they are not at a gate and start again.You send command to the scenery via com1 and nav1 setting(ie: nav1 on 109.0 and com1 on 120.0 ask for refuelling truck)Also the install is really easy and the download really small for what it bring. my p4 1.7 geforce eat it with about all slider maxed out... (some slowdown but nothing really bad)Don't miss it, it have much more to offer.Too bad that Ms don't allow for now a connection beetween plane and scenery a lot of things can be done if we have command in the sdk for it. (pushback truck, refuelling, passenger bus, fire truck if we ask emergency, etc etc) but for now Mr. Oliver Pabst using cheat have made it : alive airport.Bravo oliver !Dan

Try itba_2002. Nice scenery and no framerate hit, all in gmax, not overdone. All airports should look like this. Bremen is super for all the bells and whistles!

If you enjoyed that Dan check out Oliver's scenery for LEPA, that's where it all started :-)

Were does one find this scenery? I did a search on avsim file lib. but it came up empty Sam

OLD NEWSIve had that scenery for 5 months,glad you woke up

you don't have to be such a ###### about it....Are you a real pilot, obviously not, that takes maturity, dedication, and intellegence, none of which you have displayed. Oh and before you say it, yes I am a pilot that is. Drop the I'm better than everyone else attitude, you will find that it does not go over well here....

If you search the files for Bremen you'll also find a patch and another file that provides the airport info in your kneepad.RegardsRussell Jourdain

Mark, Where do I find itba_2002 ? I ask as I'm interested in seeing scenery created with Gmax.ThanksGeorge

Thanks again Mark for your feedback,as I am working on version 1.1 of LTBA nowadays (including an AFCAD file), I would much appreciate if you report any bugs, imrovements or additions required.Both Bremen and LEPA are wonderful by the way....all the best,Biber

Guest Lobaeux4

I've installed both Bremen and Ataturk, and they're not going to be leaving my hard drive. I'd rate them right up there with Gary Summons' outstanding London Airports, they're that good. The static aircraft at LTBA were kind of elementary, but!! the frame rate was solid, and this with my altered AFCAD file to add aircraft parking!! If MS were smart, they'd contact people like Oliver and Gary and have contract them to do the airports. I can't wait for more offerings from Oliver. I'm so selfish, I think he should do nothing but release these outstanding airports, forget about flying or free time, just work on airports!! Just kiddin'Joe

Thanks everyone for advise on scenery.I will try them all.Btw: I contacted Oliver to tell him how I like his sceneryand just submited a litle idea I think is missing in many scenery:Sound... with fs2000 I had do some traffic trak and added to themthe reverse sound when landing I think it's a major part in the aiport ambiance. (appart the smell of the burned jet fuel but here nothing to do (and don't try a bottle of it with your light, jet fuel may explode :-)I had read somewhere in the panel's forum that one can addsound to scenery objects, so it may be possible to add sound like reverser and why not some boarding call when next to the gate.(from what I'v heard sound can decrease with distance)Any scenery that implement that already ?Dan

Hi AllDoes anyone else have a problem with the Marshaller textures at Oliver's LEPA scenery, I find that the texture block flashes instead of the man waving his arms. Is there a fix about for this.Cheers, Tom (EGCW)

Here is a picture taken at the real Istanbul airport last year when I captained the Citation five.Nice to see a comparison shot if anyone can locate where we were on the apron :-)