Sign in to follow this  
Guest Murf

In defence of PSS

There's a locked thread here concerning PSS and their levels of customer service, and the topic starter mentioned someone who'd suggested they were sensitive to criticism.It was me who made that observation in the PSS forum, after a frustrating evening trying to download their Airbus package.I eventually got it sorted, thanks to the intervention of PSS. Within five minutes of my emailing them, Robert Kirkland and Graham Waterfield had both contacted me offering solutions. This was after 10pm. That's great service.I must have come across as very ratty too (I was - glandular fever has that effect on you) but the emails I received were courteous and good-natured.(Would have posted this in the locked thread.)Cheers

I would have also posted this on the locked thread since I cannot I'll post it here.I would like to publicly apologize to Robert Kirkland and thank him for all his assistance. He was extremely courteous and helpful to me on more than one occasion. When the "customer service" thread opened my only thought was of the other incident, which did occur, without any consideration of Robert's assistance.Again, thank you Robert for all your help.Goes to show you should always engage brain before putting mouth (keyboard) in gear.

Guest Murf

I have nothing but good things to say about the PSS Airbus. I can't recommend it enough. I initially held off on purchasing the Airbus due to some of the negative comments posted in the PSS forum, but it is definitely well worth the price!I have had both positive and negative dealing with PSS support.POSITIVEThey are very fast to respond to emails and postings in the forum and their responses are usually very helpful. They seems to have a genuine desire to ensure their customers are happy with the product and they provide patches to deal with reported issues.NEGATIVELike most of us I suppose, they have bad days and get tired of answering the same question over and over. Sometimes their responses to customer inquiries are "curt". I have been on the receiving end of these type of responses myself. In my opinion, PSS makes a great product and overall their customer support is very good. I would not want to see someone avoid purchasing one of their great aircraft simply because of a few poorly worded customer service responses.I would hope though that PSS take the time to stand back and review the way the respond to some of their customer's questions. I do not mean the customers who are outright abusive towards PSS, these folks deserve what they get. However, the average customer who may be asking a question that is important to him/her deserves a courteous answer, even though PSS may find the question annoying and may have answered it a thousand times over already.Just my opinion!- Murf