Sign in to follow this  

"Ground2k remesh not appearing - possible fix?

First things first...I must congratulate and thank Christian on such a wonderful program as Ground2K, I have been having trouble trying to get the remesh feature to work on a project I am working on.It involves changing the shape of an island and also adding some elevations to the mountains.Doing a search through the archives I stumbled on a possible fix for remesh over default ground problem.I cannot remember the guys name but he suggested changing the naming convention of the bgl file.( something to do with the read order performed by the terrain engine).He named the exclude bgl with aa preceding your choice of filename and zz preceding in the number 2 bgl file. I tried every other type of fix,to no avail. I tried simply renaming my bgl's with the precedents and TAADAA !!. Thankyou to the guys name i cant remember LOL!

Ahah that was it!! How could we forget a name like that....thanks again!

Guest Bluesman

so old... but still so true!that was the fix I needed!!!thanks, dude!