Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

Object with ground poly (Arno...?)

Guest gorchi

Arno,not long ago You have posted an example of an object with ground poly wrapped in two area blocks (if I remember correctly). The object used classic PerspectiveCall and ShadowCall, while ground used only LayerCall. Can You please give me an example of header You have used there or maybe if someone remembers that topic...Many thanks and best regards,Goran BrumenFS Slovenija 2002 teamhttp://slovenia.avsim.net

Hi Goran,I think this tutorial about the ground bleed problem will contain the answer you are looking for:http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen/down...groundbleed.pdfIf not, please let me know and I'll dig up the old example.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Hi Arno,Did you have a chance to investigate that APT file I sent you for bumpy problems?RegardsShez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Yes, but I still can't find where the program fails. So I don't know if I can find it quickly. Maybe it helps if you split some of the big polygons in smaller pieces, then the triangulate algorithm should not fail that fast.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

OK let me try that.ThanksShez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"