Sign in to follow this  
ls25

Weather Program

I'm looking for a good real weather program..It's been cloudy here in VA. Beach all day. I was taking a flight from KORF to KROA. Downloaded real weather and it came up w/few clouds!!!!! The sky is OVERCAST!!! Not real at all..Please help..Thanks Ken

I will only say this once: FS_Meteowww.fsmeteo.comThis Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

I'll repeat it: FSMeteoThomas LinTaxiwaySigns.comVolunteers (testers and designers) needed, please visit the site for information

Guest Murf

I don't know how I ever managed without FSMETEO.Get it. You will not regret it!- Murf

Although I didn't check for updates yet, I don't think FSMeteo works with FlightMax yet.I use both FSMeteo and FlightMax, but not together.Wilson

For a freeware Weather Program try Real Weather 5.21 with InfoMetar.

You know,And I am not trying to down the creator of FSMeteo, but I purchased FSMeteo back when FS98 was still the current sim, I believe. It was right in that time frame anyways, or FS98-FS2000 transition. I stopped getting my updates emailed to me @ some point about 8months later.I have emailed the guy about it & he will argue with me, with just cause, I would not give my hard work out to every idiot that emailed me about not getting their copy, as they are probably lieing. However, I offered to him every email address I have EVER had.Anyways, every time a new version comes out, I have to write & beg for it. Up until the last update, I was sent a full version, but he never re-adds my new email to the current mailing list.Last update I received a trial copy. I thought about just repurchasing, but I am not paying another $19.99 or whatever it is now for this all to happen again a yr or so down the line.Just my 2 cents. & this seems like a rare deal, so really I am SOL on this I guess. The program is well worth 2 or 3 times the original $14.95 I payed, but... not for the hassle.Larry Stewart

Well, i went ahead and purchased FSMETEO...Just waiting to hear back so I can install it. I gave in when yesterday i took a flight from KORF to KDCA, and once again it was sunny with rain!!!!! Cant wait to try the new program....Thanks for everybodys help..Ken

Great, now you are one of us... :-ufo2This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png