Sign in to follow this  
Guest Clement Guivarc h

A question to any repainter ! :-)

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Hi !I've downloaded the updated wing textures for the PSS A319/A321 by PSS and Don Goke. They work fine, but many of my A321 and A319 have registration numbers on the wings, and the updated wings don't have registration numbers. So, in MS Paint, I copied the corrected part of the wing textures to past them on the incorrect wing textures, so that it'd make correct wing textures WITH registration numbers...I hope you understand ;-)But back to MSFS, the wing textures I modified didn't show up ! :'(It may be due to the fact that I haven't saved the file in 32bits colors, but with MS Paint I can't save in 32bits colors mode. I don't know what to do, besides MS Paint is the only painting program I have !PLEASE HELP !Excuse my French accent...../)_/). _ Cl

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Yes, I have fs2k2 pro version, but where is Imagetool ?../)_/). _ Cl

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Can someone tell me HOW I can save pictures in 32bits mode with MS paint ?Or WHERE can I find a program for that ?Thank you.../)_/). _ Cl

imagetool is hidden here:C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFS2002gmaxFlightsimgamepacksFlightSim(go figure)As to how to use it, look in the SDK. It's explained.__________________________________________________________EricUPDATED: List of all airlines, aircraft manufacturers and aircraft types recognised by ATC:http://www.geocities.com/eric_2203/orhttp://ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?D...atID=fs2002misc

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Okay, thank you very much !I couldn't find Imagetool in the fs2002 folder, because it seems that there's a problem with the French version of fs2002: the GMax folder in fs2002 is EMPTY, so I had to find image tool on the installation CD. Thanks to winaze, I finally managed to install Imagetool. :)And now, all my wing textures are correct ! But I have another problem: after having modified the PSS wing textures, there's no Alpha channel any more, so they're no reflective in fs2002...../)_/). _ Cl