Sign in to follow this  

Please help about making aircraft macros

Hello everyoneI am making some macros of aircrafts now and trying to modify some.I need to know what would be the numerical code used to call black and other colors in a FS98 .mdl file.This so I could change the color of the struts undercarriages and other fixed colors. The attached picts show the problem.Please helpLeon Louisps: in one pict you will see a livery of a Stearman I made and the macro. The other are Tiger Moths memories of very long ago.

This is what the SCASM docs mention, I hope it helps you.FS5 type color codes:Some color codes to use with the ..Color() commands (hex values). These color codes differ from the numbers you find in the bitmap files.Colors of variable brightness, depending of the time ofday (F0 colors) 00 black 01 dark gray 02 gray 03 light gray 04 white 05 red 06 green 07 blue 08 orange 09 yellow 0A brown 0B beige 0C orange/brown 0D green/gray 0E blue/marineconstant colors, use it for ilumination. 0F red 10 green 11 blue 12 dark green/blue 13 orange 14 yellow 15 white (high intensity) 16 white/light gray (low intensity)other colors 21 dark green, replacement color for some bitmaps ? 2F brown

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Thank you ArnoI appreciate you caring and taking time to help.I think this is what we need. Will pass your message to Tom, he knows more then me.Leon Louis