Sign in to follow this  
arno

Newbie requesting help

Hi guysI'm new in scenery design, and I'm wondering if anyone could volunteer to help me getting started. Mainly I need information on which programs are best to use, where I could get them etc.Also I'm wondering if it is hard to make dynamic gates?Anyone who's willing to help me out, please contact me.ingibjorn@vortex.isBest RegardsIceair

For information about the programs that are there I would advise you to read some of the older posts on this forum. This question has already been asked ans answered often. An example of such a thread is:http://forums.avsim.com/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=11576&page=7About the dynamic gates, this ussually involves some hand tweaking of the source code. So if you have never read and worked with this code before it can be hard to do at first. I have written a tutorial about making such animations using GMax (the tutorial discusses the tweaking of the source, not making the animation in GMax). So can find it on my site.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog