Sign in to follow this  

Taxiway texture prob

Guest gorchi

Hi,does it shows sometimes back and then dissapears again? I don't know in which software You design YOur scenery but check the following:1. Have You enabled layering for this polygon? Use layer 8.2. Have you made any flatten around the airport?I think both will help You. Best regards,Goran BrumenFS Slovenija 2002 teamhttp://slovenia.avsim.net

>Hi,>does it shows sometimes back and then dissapears again? I>don't know in which software You design YOur scenery but check>the following:>1. Have You enabled layering for this polygon? Use layer 8.>2. Have you made any flatten around the airport?>>I think both will help You. >Best regards,>Goran Brumen>FS Slovenija 2002 team>http://slovenia.avsim.netyeah it does do what you said, but i didn't design the software, it is fs2002 default scenery for exeter airport.

Guest gorchi

Hem hem, that means even MS is not perfect everywhere :)) Anyway I have found out that MS scenery is just approximation of reality so often it is better to design whole airport from scratch. This could sound like a little dissapointment but trully, You'll be more satisfied if YOu design Exeter from the scratch. But for start, You can copy default objects, which should not be tough.Best regards,Goran BrumenFS Slovenija 2002 teamhttp://slovenia.avsim.net

Guest Mauro_Perez

Have you made a correct flatten area? I bet thats the prob.Regards,

i get the problem as well,i have no addon scenery, i am betting it has to do with my drivers for my GF card.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest luissa

Hi,Please read this. I hope it solves your problem!Regards, LuisIn figure 6.2 you will see that the

The Airport EGTE is realised in File F5406311.bglThe Egte LWM Flatten is realised in File flt540252.bglThere are much more FS Airports in these files.The EGTE Runway Height ist on 31,0859375m = SINT 31 Fractional 22/256 in LWM Fractional it is 11/128.The LWM Flatten Height is SINT 31 Fractional 11/128. You see it is the same height in both bgl Files. But the FS2002 has a bug and ignore some LWM Fractional Integers. In the LWM Flatten BGL File the hight ist 11/128 but you can measure the LWM Flatten Height on 12/128 in the FS.My only chance ist to change the Runway Height in the F5406311.bgl File from SINT 31 Fractional 22/256 to 24/256.Runway Fractional 24/256 ist in LWM Fractional 12/128.Now the Runway and LWM Flatten is on the same height. You can see no more dissappearing taxiway or apron textures.Go to the FS2002 Path "X:FS2002SCENEDBEasthemeurnwScenery"Save the original File F5406311.bgl to F5406311.orgThen copy my new File F5406311.bgl to the Path X:FS2002SCENEDBEasthemeurnwScenery"Start your FS2002 go to EGTE an you can see there are no problems.You can find this problem on many Airports in FS2002.