Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boone

Fantastic Panel for Posky's A330!!!!

Guest Boone

Download and checkout Eric Marciano's latest Airbus Panel's. They are the best I've seen in FS2K2! THERE IS A DRAWBACK AND THAT IS THEY USE REAL CRT GAUGES! But this panel looks and feels so good I bought them anyway. Eric is apparently coming out with a standard version soon.FYI - The Real CRT gauges are awesome and many other panels use them (747-400, 777 etc.) They are worth it. I figured Posky spent all this time designing this amazing virtual machine - it only deserves to be flown right with the best panel possible. It's the first time I've spent most of a flight looking out the windows and at the panel rather than at the bird itself!Just wanted to let y'all know....Boone

Guest HeavyFan

yeah I seen that panel in the Libary! But did not download it because you had to pay for the gauges! It looked great and hope he come out with a free one soon! But how much did you half to pay for the gauges?? If it's not too much maybe i will buy it, if he accepts Money Orders in the mail! thanks MIKE.

Guest Boone

$17 - I didn't know they were payware gauges until I downloaded the file. I made my decision to purchase them on two facts.1. They are spot realistic and far better than default pro or standardand can't believe Microsoft didn't at least come close with theirs.2. Other panels ues them, (747, 777, A320 / 40 etc.) Posky and FFG are coming out with an A340, and Project Airbus will have their A320 out soon. I figured it's not much to pay to fly all these planes in a much more realistic manner. P.S. I'm not an advocate for payware. It does kind of suck that I paid for them but there's nothing else available and now as I said I'm spending a whole lot more time in the cokpit.Boone

Guest HeavyFan

Ok thanks BOONE apprecite the Info on the prcie and feedback on the panel! Thanks MIKE.

I searched the library, but couldn't find anything under this author..I recall seeing the link under the panels a few days ago, but there was nothing there when I clicked it..Chris

Guest Boone

You're right! It was only a few days ago so keep hitting previous on the file pages and you should get there. You'll know you have it because there's 3 panels together - One for an A320, A330 and A340.Good Luck. You won't be dissapointed.Boone

Guest GiZBUG

Still cant find this file on avsim

Guest Boone

Right again.... I wonder what happened there? It is definately at the other sight (flightsim.com) just log in early in the morning!

Greetings all. Same here - just did a search on avsim in every category that I could think of and it came up empty. Most strange...I love this site, but I wish their file library search functions were just a little more user friendly. Seems I never can find what I'm looking for here.Regards,SC

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Guest Boone

It is at Flightsim.com under the author's name or go to files dated May 1st!