Sign in to follow this  
Guest gorchi

Scasm taxiline help please

Guest sapper42

Hi guys, i know this has often been covered in one form or another but i cannot fathom how to work out the measurement to place the edge taxilines.I think i have a very basic understanding after reading the codes from the scasm docs but cant work out how to get the points accurately for the start and end of the line left and right of centre, being a total newbie to scasm, its fun but frustrating.Is there a calculation i need to do ?a sample of the code from FSSC.; test taxiline litArea( 5 S37:55:30.0719 E144:44:52.4467 15 ) LayerCall( :lblLayer 40 ) Jump( : ):lblLayer RefPoint( rel :lblEnd 0.3048 S37:55:30.0719 E144:44:52.4467 v1= 15000 v2= 980 ) TaxiMarkings( CL -261.6469783936 1.6400319495 CL 263.2873983208 1.6406452046 BREAK ):lblEnd ReturnEndAthanks for your help in advance.Jeff

Guest gorchi

Hi Jeff!Maybe it isn't a good idea to change the code that is produced with FSSC because as soon You will export Your scenery again, You will need to change that code again... And it would be endless process. But I must unfortunately confir that FSSC does have a bug in alignment in north-south direction so the easiest thing to do is to manually align Your lines in FSSC, export to FS, check it in FSm correct in FSSC just a little bit (I think misalignment is around 20cm), go to menu world-scenry library, press OK and reload new scenery... Maybe You will have to do that a couple of times but it is easier than changing the code.Best regards,Goran BrumenFS Slovenija 2002 teamhttp://slovenia.avsim.net