Sign in to follow this  
rhumbaflappy

Ground2K V4.0

Guest fumey

Ground2K V4.0 has been uploaded.Ground2K generates now bgls for CFS2 (with limitations)In 'FS2002 utilities' library search for Ground2K_V4_0.zipIf you need miss dll or ocx, search also for Ground2K_V40_Dll.ZIP.Hope you enjoy the improvementsChristian

As soon as the file is released by AVSIM from their secret depository I will get them. Thanks for producing the most comprehensive scenery program available.Dick

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Guest fumey

Hi allI'm happy that you obtain good resuts with CFS2.I have forgotten to thank again people who answer the questions about Ground2K.Thanks for your helpChristian

Hi Christian.Ground2K working very well for CFS2:http://webpages.charter.net/ludowr/Foy%20to%20Bastogne.JPGThe image is from a Radeon 9500 Pro, 2xAA and 8x anisotropic ( performance mode )... quick combat play mode... very good framerates with VTP1 lines and polys. Foy, Bastogne, and other towns are a generic town texture with transparency ( 8-bit mipped with alpha ).I'm finding our home-brewed VTP textures are better if we treat them as sort of a shorthand, rather than trying to duplicate realism at 4.8 meters/pixel. Ground textures are another story... realism helps.Dick