Sign in to follow this  

The Realism issue

"DF Archer vs FLY!II TMB 700 (long, detailed, accurate and SINCELY OBJECTIVE"

Bob----------- go away!! :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol There are so many commercial, military, & GA pilots that use both of these sims................. that your comments are absurd. I can & always have, found hit & misses for both these simulations....... but you're not really worth wasting the time on!The biggest mistake----------- is throwing out your credentials, as though we're suppose to be impressed or something.. :-lol :-lol L.Adamson

Guest PaulL01

Larry, you hold em down and I'll run and get the Troll spray! :-lolWhat a joke!Objective!!! Pure Gold man! :-lolNot even worth a full read or a ful....:-bluegrab

>"DF Archer vs FLY!II TMB 700 (long, detailed, accurate and >SINCELY OBJECTIVE" >>>Mr. Bob, I removed your first attempt at posting this message and since you didn't get that message, I'll try this way.Your post may be many things (like a good cut and paste from other posts of yours), but objective it is not. You may want to look up that word. Your post is only subjective and very weak in providing any arguments for that also. No, I figure your post is just about stirring things up among those that want to argue back and forth over Fly! and MSFS. That is neither informative or helpful. I'm all for "adult dialogue" about the sims, but that wasn't really what your post was about, was it? So it is gone again. If you enjoy Fly! so much, great. How about enjoy it and spread your enjoy over in the Fly! forum without the need to come in here and bash MSFS in the process.And for everyone else reading, this goes the other way also.

What happened to my diagloge? I don't understand. By using the phrase "adult dialoge" i hope your note suggesting the use of profanity on this message board. JC would be rolling over in his grave.

"JC would be rolling over in his grave."If the JC you're referring too is the same one I think you're referring to I think you'll find most people think he not only rolled over but got up and left as well. :-lolRon A.

Commmon now Ron. Everybody needs a little drama to keep the blood flowing.. hehe:-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam

Yes, but not at the expense of peoples sanity...and drama isn't always good, it can be absurd, annoying and simply immature.Brian A. NeumanWooodbury, MN